New town housing scheme Gwadar is a government housing project at Gwadar. It’s one of the starting projects of CPEC launched in 1986. This project was purely for local people of Gwadar. The government of Pakistan wished to accommodate the local population from an old residential area to modern housing society. Get plots in Gwadar on very reasonable prices. Gwadar plots now available on instalments and cash prices.
New town society Gwadar plots are in 5 phases with the following size
- 120 square yards | 5 Marla (Residential)
- 200 square yards | 8 Marla (Residential)
- 500 square yards | 1 Kanal (Residential)
- 1000 square yards | 2 Kanal (Residential)
- 200 square yards | 8 Marla (Commercial)
- 222 square yards | 9 Marla (Commercial High Rise)
- 400 square yards | 16 Marla (Commercial)
- 444 square yards | 18 Marla (Commercial High Rise)
- 1000 square yards | 2 Kanal (Commercial)
The location of the society is in a very important area of Gwadar. Almost, more then 50% area at here is populated and people from all over Pakistan are living here with great peace of mind.
Furthermore, The construction is in progress and all basic facilities are available i.e. roads, electricity, drinking water and fibre optics telephone lines along with fast DSL internet. New town housing society Gwadar is a hot choice of investors in Pakistan.
Prices of property in Gwadar is going very high because of the CPEC projects are getting fast day by day.